Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dana S (Naman919) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richmond, Virginia
About Me Enginerd in the SE with a passion for THE Ohio State University Buckeyes!
CityRichmond
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dana S

Showing 1 - 10 of 250 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...25

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Inov8
Regarding users of the Roclite 295's and similar models, how did you determine they were designed for under or over-pronation? Their site explains the "fit" as just variations in the ...

In GEAR » Lightweight shoes for JMT & 35lbs max pack weight?
January 10, 8:55pm

/:
Still having issues getting a hold of them. I even submitted a contact request via their website with no luck. I'm planning on doing the AT in two more weeks and need to get in contact with...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Where is everyone at Gossamer Gear?
April 07, 12:56pm

pack straps
Glad you enjoy it! Check out this post about slimming pack straps by using pipe foam: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=24968&n...

In GEAR » New GG Gorilla Pack
April 07, 12:47pm

Where is everyone at Gossamer Gear?
I used to be in contact regularly with Grant over there at GG and haven't heard back from him since last fall. Where'd they go? Also, haven't been on the site in months b/c of a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Where is everyone at Gossamer Gear?
February 18, 1:54pm

me too
I would have to agree that they seem to of disappeared. Odd that i got the monthly newsletter/update but i've not had a response from them in a month or two. Usually Grant is on top of ever...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Customer Service?
December 18, 9:38am

Re: Re: Re: Re: IceBreaker Sale
"I wonder if making the suggestion for an Atlas/Mondo with a hood (and thumb loops) would be taken more seriously in an open forum." Great Idea. I'll post a message to them now.

In Gear Deals » IceBreaker Sale
September 29, 12:54pm

Re: Re: IceBreaker Sale
I agree. An Atlas Or Mondo with a hood would be fantastic!

September 29, 12:49pm

IceBreaker Sale
"FB1000 Coupon Code worth 25% off purchase is valid until 11:59pm September 30th 2009." Just got that in an email from them. I'm sure many others did as well, just wanted to post i...

September 29, 12:32pm

pending
Bag Sold. Thanks Richard.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Alpinlite, only used once.
September 18, 9:39am

FS: WM Alpinlite, only used once.
******SOLD********* It's a Long 6'6" model with RIGHT ZIP. I've only used it once. I bought it last winter and only got out once before it was too warm to use it. Pet free, smok...

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Alpinlite, only used once.
September 18, 7:46am

All Reader Reviews by Dana S

Dana S has posted no reviews.