Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam C (NBD925) - BPL Guest

My Locale Montana
About Me Adam C has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam C

Showing 1 - 10 of 12 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Thanks David!
Hey David, no problem! Thanks for putting on an awesome event and making this possible. My friend Tanner got me into it and we have followed all the Opens for a few years now hoping to participat...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2014 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open: Marias Pass to Monture Creek
June 04, 1:17pm

Two Person Technique
Two Person Setup The two person technique is used to cross streams that would wash out the legs of a single crossing person by giving stability to each crosser, breaking the current load and uti...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2014 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open: Marias Pass to Monture Creek
June 04, 1:10pm

BMWO 2014 Swimming and Hobbling
Trip Plan 8:00am Start at Marias Pass Run Hwy 2 ditch to Skyland Road and up to Morrison Cr. Trailhead Morrison Cr Trail to Big River Trail Big River Trail to Schafer Meadows Schafer M...

June 04, 11:35am

Folding Spoon Feedback
I am reading reports now that some people dont like there folding spoons. They are aparently hard to clean after eating and the folding action folds in the direction of weight bearning. Anyone ha...

In Gear Swap » WTB Fire Lite Folding Spoon
December 16, 10:01am

WTB Fire Lite Folding Spoon
Does anyone have this Spoon Fire Lite Folding Spoon? http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/bpl_titanium_folding_spoon_sul.html

In Gear Swap » WTB Fire Lite Folding Spoon
December 15, 11:16pm

Winter Hexomid
Wow thanks for the info. I'm laughing right now, thinking about how I did not foresee the net freezing in the snow and envisioning me that next morning. That is classic. Cuben not good in...

In GEAR » Hexomid Solo Plus
December 03, 4:43pm

Hexomid Solo Plus
I was leaning toward purchasing this tent but would like to know how it works in the snow? I know the Solomid or Duomid would be a better choice in a full snow load but how will the Hexomid So...

In GEAR » Hexomid Solo Plus
December 03, 12:52pm

WTB BPL Firelite 550 Pot
I would like to buy a Backpacking Light Firelite 550 if anyone has one? Thanks Adam

In Gear Swap » WTB BPL Firelite 550 Pot
November 29, 11:54pm

Where are the Pots??????
What is going on here? I can not find any TI Pots. Everything that is the best size is gone or not produced anymore. Can anyone explain? I have looked for: Tibetan 1100, Tibetan 700 ...

In GEAR » Where are the Pots??????
November 29, 11:51pm

McNett Wash In
What happen to all the Wash In ReviveX

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » McNett Wash In
November 09, 9:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam C

Adam C has posted no reviews.