Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1 - 10 of 2034 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...204

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: I like the look of them...But the price not so much.
Just for information, yes it appears to be the same as one of the options for a McHale. From his site: Full Spectra (dyneema) with cuben fiber laminate; this is our best choice for tough yet l...

In GEAR » HMG Dyneema packs
August 21, 9:05am

Cold and wet
Thanks for the help. I have everything that I will be wearing all synthetic except my socks which are a thin wool/nylon blend. I will have a 100wt fleece pullover and a synthetic puffy. My...

In Gear Lists » Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - August
August 20, 11:34am

Re: What'are your top 5 hiking pants?
1.) Rail Riders Eco Mesh Pants. - I have used these for my main hiking pants since 2011. They have done the JMT, been to WRR twice, RMNP, SEKI, Pecos Wilderness, and some weekend trips around her...

In GEAR » What'are your top 5 hiking pants?
August 20, 6:38am

Re: R1
They do make a full zip R1 jacket with pockets. Is that the warmth level you want or do you want something warmer?

In GEAR » in search for perfect fleece
August 19, 9:30am

Cold and wet
The forecast now looks cold and wet with high temps in the low 40's and low temps around freezing. The kicker is we also have precipitation in the forecast almost every day and at those temps ...

August 19, 7:13am

Re: Sawtooth Idaho Traverse
Thanks for the trip report, it looked like an amazing trip. The Sawtooths are on my todo list for sure. I keep going back to the High Sierra and the Winds but I need to get to Idaho and make it h...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sawtooth Idaho Traverse
August 17, 7:51pm

Packs
Joe might make you a larger Arc Haul if you asked. I too see the allure of the Arc from a weight standpoint but I question it's ability to carry 40lbs comfortably. The Unaweep is probably ...

In GEAR » Please help me find a good backpack
August 17, 10:06am

Re: Lightweight merino / fleece beanie hat?
I use either a Mountain Hardwear Microdome (100wt Polartec Classic) that I got on sale for $7 or a Lands End Thermacheck 100wt that is functionally identical. They weigh .9 and .85oz respectively.

In GEAR » Lightweight merino / fleece beanie hat?
August 15, 10:07pm

Re: New Solomid Design
This is probably a smart for MLD from a production standpoint. It seems to be in between the old Solomid and Solomid XL but I wonder how it actually compares between the two.

In GEAR » New Solomid Design
August 14, 3:58pm

Re: Trip in June
We have a few options we have discussed and will be finalizing the details next week. What is for sure is we are flying out of Bettles and landing at Circle Lake where we will head inland up Arrig...

August 14, 9:08am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.