BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1 - 10 of 1673 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: thanks again
Cap 1 has a much tighter weave, so I find there to be a lot more airflow through Cap 2, thus making it cooler and faster drying.

In GEAR » Holy shirt! looking for recommendations
April 23, 8:48am

Re: Holy shirt! looking for recommendations
IMO heavy wool and cap 4 would be miserable at those temps. I would consider a nylon hiking shirt like the rail riders adventure shirt or Eco mesh though they wouldn't provide much warmth at ni...

In GEAR » Holy shirt! looking for recommendations
April 20, 9:29am

Re: Finally! Wife wants to come with me on longer section hikes. Need a bigger tent. Recommendations please!
Have you considered a big mid, like the Golite Shangri-la 5, Oware 9x9 or 10x10 mid, MLD Supermid, or Black Diamond mid with a custom net tent from BearPaw or similar? This allows for a roomy slee...

In GEAR » Finally! Wife wants to come with me on longer section hikes. Need a bigger tent. Recommendations please!
April 16, 4:19pm

Re: understood
It was 18.1 oz with a sil nylon floor.

In GEAR » HMG Ultamid 4 vs MLD Supermid Cuban... FIGHT!
April 13, 12:05pm

Re: Piezo
I have the GS100A and used it for several years before I switched to alcohol for most trips. I had no problems with the auto igniter at lower altitudes (3000-6500ft) but when I took it on a trip to...

In GEAR » Snowpeak Gigapower Manual vs Snowpeak Litemax
April 12, 7:47am

Re: Re: Custom Inner?
Sorry, Shorter then the Golite Shangri-la 5 not the standard Pentanet 4. I think it is 104x52, enough for two people on one side of the pole.

April 11, 9:33pm

Re: Custom Inner?
I had bear paw make one that was 10 inches shorter (5 per side and half the width minus five inches so it is a half pyramid ( sort of like an inner for the ow are alpha mid would look). Good headro...

April 11, 7:17pm

Re: Any suggestions or ideas I haven't thought of?
I have GoLite Shangri-La 5 that I have used some and recently got a Ultamid 4 that I really can't comment on because I am yet to use it. I hike with a guy who uses a Supermid(sil) and it is fi...

April 11, 2:27pm

Re: Reed Pants
I guess I will have to pass then, but good luck on the sale. Classic piece of UL Gear for sure!

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Reed Rain Pants
March 16, 9:20pm

Re: What I like
The gumbo is my favorite. As mentioned the tortilla soup is fantastic. I like the kickin chicken wrap though I have gotten to where I eat it without the tortillas. It's kind of like a s...

In GEAR » Freeze Dried Meals
March 07, 2:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.