BPL Community Profile

Tim Marshall (MarshLaw303) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minnesota
About Me I run enLIGHTend equipment, maker of fine ultralight sleeping quilts and home of the Epiphany. The worlds only vapor barrier cuben fiber quilt system.

Please don't PM me this system sucks. Please email me direct at tim@enlightenedequipment.com

-Tim
CityWinona
StateMN
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.enLIGHTenedequipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Marshall

Showing 1 - 10 of 1665 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...167

Forum » Thread

Deal time soon...
We really appreciate all the feedback on this. We have fixed a number of issues that were quick and are working on many of the longer fixes. I had promised to offer you guys some deals and i'...

In Gear Deals » New Enlightened Equipment site needs scrutiny
April 16, 9:19am

Re: Re: Re: MYOG
No worries, I have seen MYOG mentioned a few times in threads like this and it just turned out this was the time I chose to put in my 2c;) -Tim

In GEAR » Cheapest possible gear lilst
April 13, 4:26pm

Re: MYOG
If the goal is a low cost set of gear for entry level hikers then MYOG has to be out. If you don't know anything about hiking or if you will like it you can't count on your ability to desig...

In GEAR » Cheapest possible gear lilst
April 13, 2:53pm

Re: Sizing for someone new to quilts
We can't give you size suggestions unless we know which quilt. My wide is a lot wider than a hammock gear wide, and my regular 78" vs 72". There is no way to give suggestions like reg...

In GEAR » Sizing for someone new to quilts
April 11, 8:41pm

Re: EE
The summer quilt last year was me using up 3.3oz HL from the 2012 ProdigyX. In 2013 I switched to APEX for the Prodigy and the X so I sold off the 3.3 in summer quilts. -Tim

In GEAR » Summer (~45f) synthetic quilt. Any great options before I MYOG?
April 06, 6:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Enlightened Equipment site needs scrutiny
Once were done working on the site I'll start working on the specs for a product I will only sell here. I can't say it will be cheap, opposite actually but it will be exclusive only to this...

April 04, 9:56am

Re: New Enlightened Equipment site needs scrutiny
Thanks to everyone for your feedback. We will be addressing a lot of the things you've pointed out. We can't fix everything as were limited by the designs and templates of our commerce prov...

April 03, 8:56pm

New Enlightened Equipment site needs scrutiny
http://enlightenedequipment.mybigcommerce.com/ Before I replace my current (frustrating) site with the new one I'd really love it if some of you guys would check it out, kick the tires and l...

April 03, 12:30pm

Re: Re: Nobul1
Millions!! Even though it won't affect the performance for a very very long time we gave up on nobul1 because of this issue. I really love the feel of it and it was hard to let it go. If you...

In Make Your Own Gear » Momentum 50
March 31, 12:38pm

Re: Feedback needed on Enlightened Equipment Enigma Sizing
Just to follow up with everyone on this. When our new site launches (April, fingers crossed) the enigma sizing will match the Revelation sizing to reduce the confusion that has caused. I re...

In GEAR » Feedback needed on Enlightened Equipment Enigma Sizing
March 20, 10:17am

All Reader Reviews by Tim Marshall

Tim Marshall has posted no reviews.