Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tim Marshall (MarshLaw303) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minnesota
About Me I run enLIGHTend equipment, maker of fine ultralight sleeping quilts and home of the Epiphany. The worlds only vapor barrier cuben fiber quilt system.

Please don't PM me this system sucks. Please email me direct at tim@enlightenedequipment.com

-Tim
CityWinona
StateMN
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.enLIGHTenedequipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Marshall

Showing 1 - 10 of 1786 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...179

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Denier vs fabric weight?
thread density also comes to play. A very loose weave of 30D fibers may be lighter than a dense weave of 10D ones. Not just the thickness of the fibers but how many of those fibers are used in th...

In GEAR » Denier vs fabric weight?
March 16, 12:42pm

Re: Did I screw this up?
You can't screw up colors. Many people over think this to the point of getting all confused. Will a darker color dry faster, sure a little. Does it have to be black, no. If you have a dar...

In GEAR » Revelation quilt
March 09, 7:47am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks Tim
We've been launched headlong into the busiest time we've ever had with no sign of a slow down. At this point we're not thinking about any sales knowing the only one we will for sure run...

In Gear Deals » Enlightened Equipment 20 degree Revelation for $199 on Massdrop
February 27, 5:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Thanks Tim
Everybody get your quilts? We've been done with these for awhile now so everyone but the internationals should have them now. If not please contact us via our website so we can help figure out...

February 27, 4:50pm

Re: Thank you
I'd love to say yes, but we are turning down almost all custom requests as we have so many orders to build. Custom work really slows everything down more than we can afford right now. -Tim

In GEAR » Temp rating for two person quilt for sierras
February 20, 8:15pm

Re: Thankyou
We don't do the drawcord style footbox on these because with the foot so wide it just doesn't seal well. Will Newton had us make one with the drawcord, we didn't like it for its inabili...

In GEAR » Temp rating for two person quilt for sierras
February 20, 4:35pm

Re: Thanks Tim
Kodak, I'm very glad you like it and I hope it was worth the wait. All, I'm sorry this has taken so long and I thank you all for your patience. We have most of the drop shipped no...

February 14, 4:29pm

Re: Still waiting
We have been overwhelmed by the order volume for sure. We are working to get the full drop shipped by next Friday. -Tim Marshall Enlightened Equipment.

February 05, 7:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Small business brands /manufacturers
Do we not count anymore ;( -Tim Marshall ENLIGHTENED EQUIPMENT

In GEAR » Small business brands /manufacturers
January 31, 10:09pm

Re: Another Drop
Absolutely no idea if we will be open/asked to do it again. We need to get through all these orders and then plan for the next 6 months. -Tim

January 26, 10:45am

All Reader Reviews by Tim Marshall

Tim Marshall has posted no reviews.