BPL Community Profile

Tim Marshall (MarshLaw303) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minnesota
About Me I run enLIGHTend equipment, maker of fine ultralight sleeping quilts and home of the Epiphany. The worlds only vapor barrier cuben fiber quilt system.

Please don't PM me this system sucks. Please email me direct at tim@enlightenedequipment.com

-Tim
CityWinona
StateMN
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.enLIGHTenedequipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Marshall

Showing 1 - 10 of 1720 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...172

Forum » Thread

Re: Interesting
After making KARO quilts for over 3 years and having some success and some failures I'd recommend 10/6 over 12/6 or even over 12/8. (9/6 seems a bit tight but no shifting issues i bet) Tighter...

In Make Your Own Gear » Delta Karo Step?
August 15, 7:33am

Re: Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800
I know a place that might make something for you:) -Tim

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800
August 13, 8:58am

Re: Re: Re: EE quilts
Prodigy weights fluctuate a lot. We try to keep our numbers on the higher side of average. Every roll from CLIMASHIELD fluctuates across the roll on density and weight. As far as we can tell its no...

In GEAR » Quilts, compared
August 08, 6:39pm

Re: EE quilts
The weight change wasn't the result of a change to the product but it changed as we noticed they were coming in light every time. I re did the math and confirmed based on measured weights of fi...

August 08, 3:45pm

Re: EE quilts
No worries Greg. I just day in day out have people asking why my quilts are heavier. Its crazy, cause they're not. They're just bigger so I wanted to be sure to point out how all makers hav...

August 08, 3:10pm

Re: Gender Bias
Max, I'll make you a pink quilt any day. Say the word! -Tim

In GEAR » ++++++!!!Big Agnes!!!+++++++
August 07, 4:42pm

Re: Missing quilts
I have seen many comparisons like this trying to compare quilts side by side to see which is best. This is the most complete list ive seen but it doesn't take into consideration the different ...

August 07, 2:26pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome quilt, smelly down.
I'm not sure imune is it. I can tell that quilts have a smell, but everything has a smell so for me they just smell like quilts. That's not to say that there could be an issue here it...

In GEAR » awesome quilt, smelly down.
August 04, 2:34pm

Re: Re: awesome quilt, smelly down.
Guys, I'm sorry I missed this thread until now. We have had a few complaints over the years of smelly quilts. In the past I assumed it was mostly related to quilts being sewn in homes and ...

In GEAR » awesome quilt, smelly down.
August 04, 9:12am

Re: Re: What's their business model?
Very intentional. Was on the phone with Matt this afternoon and he talked about his experiences buying gear. Trying stuff only to find out it wasn't what he needed. They definitely planned that...

In Gear Deals » 10% tons of cottage brands 8/1-8/4 at TrailanEra.com
August 01, 4:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Marshall

Tim Marshall has posted no reviews.