Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tim Marshall (MarshLaw303) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minnesota
About Me I run enLIGHTend equipment, maker of fine ultralight sleeping quilts and home of the Epiphany. The worlds only vapor barrier cuben fiber quilt system.

Please don't PM me this system sucks. Please email me direct at tim@enlightenedequipment.com

-Tim
CityWinona
StateMN
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.enLIGHTenedequipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Marshall

Showing 1 - 10 of 1747 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...175

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: 10-20% off at Enlightened Equipment
Yeah we keep making it longer. Last year it ran for 6 days, this year I think it's 10. In 20 years it'll prob be all of Nov;) -Tim

In Gear Deals » 10-20% off at Enlightened Equipment
November 21, 3:43pm

10-20% off at Enlightened Equipment
The sale at Enlightened Equipment is now live. 10% off all standard down quilts (800fp),synthetic quilts and accessories, and 20% off all Pro and Elite quilts (850fp and 900fp). The discount is aut...

In Gear Deals » 10-20% off at Enlightened Equipment
November 21, 7:39am

Re: Re: Cone sewing issues and weed wacker cord
Just glue the cones in, much cleaner way to add it after its all sewn up. -Tim

In Make Your Own Gear » 1oz/yd2 Cuben Tarp-Shelter Prototype
November 21, 1:35am

Re: Re: Re: Winter (0F) Quilt Suggestions
I was thinking of their 20* specs I guess, sorry about that. -Tim

In GEAR » Winter (0F) Quilt Suggestions
November 20, 7:32am

Re: Winter (0F) Quilt Suggestions
Anthony, Just an FYI. the hammock Gear long is 79" where our Reg is 78". Our long is 84". Not sure if that plays into your choice but just wanted to point that out. -Tim Marsh...

In GEAR » Winter (0F) Quilt Suggestions
November 18, 11:13am

Re: FF Quilt
I'm actually planning to release something similar this spring, funny. The real point is for users afraid of quilts to have the security of the zipper. I'm guessing it gets used unzipped 90...

In GEAR » New Feathered Friends Quilt
November 08, 7:57pm

Re: quilt
all depends what you want -Tim

In GEAR » custom quilt makers?
November 05, 8:14am

Re: custom quilt makers?
I know of another place that can make custom quilts;) -Tim Marshall Owner: enLIGHTend equipment

In GEAR » custom quilt makers?
November 04, 9:17pm

Re: Very interesting
It had been brought up that the cost of the Accomplice was low compared to the additional coverage. I then went into explaining why I'm so awesome that I don't charge more just because I c...

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment Accomplice
October 16, 12:57pm

Re: Children's Sleeping Bags
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION STARTING NOW... Enlightened Equipment makes children's sizes in our synthetic Prodigy style and our down Revelation style. To my knowledge these are the only childr...

In GEAR » Children's Sleeping Bag Recommendations
October 16, 8:48am

All Reader Reviews by Tim Marshall

Tim Marshall has posted no reviews.