BPL Community Profile

Tim Marshall (MarshLaw303) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minnesota
About Me I run enLIGHTend equipment, maker of fine ultralight sleeping quilts and home of the Epiphany. The worlds only vapor barrier cuben fiber quilt system.

Please don't PM me this system sucks. Please email me direct at tim@enlightenedequipment.com

-Tim
CityWinona
StateMN
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.enLIGHTenedequipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Marshall

Showing 1 - 10 of 1726 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...173

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: What manufacturers do you trust?
Nick, Are you making with the funny again? -Tim

In GEAR » What manufacturers do you trust?
September 11, 12:02pm

Re: Sorry Tim
I didn't say a thing so I'm good. -Tim

In Make Your Own Gear » How to make a sternum strap that slides along piping?
September 05, 5:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to make a sternum strap that slides along piping?
The friend who told me about this supplier asked me to keep it to myself so I will honor that. However its bulk purchases only. Plastic buckle may carry them -Tim

September 05, 4:52pm

Re: Re: How to make a sternum strap that slides along piping?
It's not piping -Tim

September 05, 12:57pm

Re: Old sewing maching broke down. Kindly recommend me a new one please?
For years all EE products were seen on my emerald 116. I upgraded to Juki last year but mostly for more speed. Hard to go wrong with a Viking. -Tim

In Make Your Own Gear » Old sewing maching broke down. Kindly recommend me a new one please?
August 31, 7:55pm

Re: Re: Ripped Cuben bag
The .33(.34 now?) is uber light. I'm planning to bring the Epiphany back this fall and I will be using the .51 material (maybe .53 now?). The .48 (what's it called now?) has 2/3 the spectr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben / Down Quilt
August 23, 6:59am

Re: Interesting
After making KARO quilts for over 3 years and having some success and some failures I'd recommend 10/6 over 12/6 or even over 12/8. (9/6 seems a bit tight but no shifting issues i bet) Tighter...

In Make Your Own Gear » Delta Karo Step?
August 15, 7:33am

Re: Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800
I know a place that might make something for you:) -Tim

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800
August 13, 8:58am

Re: Re: Re: EE quilts
Prodigy weights fluctuate a lot. We try to keep our numbers on the higher side of average. Every roll from CLIMASHIELD fluctuates across the roll on density and weight. As far as we can tell its no...

In GEAR » Quilts, compared
August 08, 6:39pm

Re: EE quilts
The weight change wasn't the result of a change to the product but it changed as we noticed they were coming in light every time. I re did the math and confirmed based on measured weights of fi...

In GEAR » Quilts, compared
August 08, 3:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Marshall

Tim Marshall has posted no reviews.