BPL Community Profile

Tim Marshall (MarshLaw303) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minnesota
About Me I run enLIGHTend equipment, maker of fine ultralight sleeping quilts and home of the Epiphany. The worlds only vapor barrier cuben fiber quilt system.

Please don't PM me this system sucks. Please email me direct at tim@enlightenedequipment.com

-Tim
CityWinona
StateMN
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.enLIGHTenedequipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Marshall

Showing 1 - 10 of 1732 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...174

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Trail and Era fall sale
Our warranty stands no matter which of our partners you buy from. If you have problems (unlikely) you can get help either from them or straight from us, whichever you like. Matt and Jason are mor...

In Gear Deals » Trail and Era fall sale
September 29, 10:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Prodigy
Basically the same for down but it must be left draining for hours more. A drier at the end also helps fluff down up but no heat! -Tim

In GEAR » Highly compressible synthetic quilt...?
September 25, 8:59am

Re: Re: Re: RE: Prodigy
Jerry, CLIMASHIELD doesnt absorb water like down. If you wash it in the tub once you rinse and drain the water the quilt will drain a lot of water if just left there layed out in the tub. Then y...

September 25, 8:52am

Re: RE: Prodigy
Tyler, Peter deserves all the credit for the website. He was able to really improve it I. This last push. You can wash the Prodigy but avoid top loaders with an agitator. We hand wash ours a...

September 25, 8:22am

Re: Highly compressible synthetic quilt...?
Tyler, To my knowledge there are exactly 3 options for synthetic quilt, all using climashield insulation. The size and fabric choices will impact the final weight and stuff size. The MLD stand...

September 24, 7:39am

Trail and Era fall sale
Enlightened Equipment quilts are 10% off over at Trail and Era using coupon code HIKELIGHTER. Go check it out! http://www.trailandera.com/enlightened-equipment/ Other brands on sale too through 9/...

In Gear Deals » Trail and Era fall sale
September 23, 7:49am

Re: Re: What manufacturers do you trust?
Nick, Are you making with the funny again? -Tim

In GEAR » What manufacturers do you trust?
September 11, 12:02pm

Re: Sorry Tim
I didn't say a thing so I'm good. -Tim

In Make Your Own Gear » How to make a sternum strap that slides along piping?
September 05, 5:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to make a sternum strap that slides along piping?
The friend who told me about this supplier asked me to keep it to myself so I will honor that. However its bulk purchases only. Plastic buckle may carry them -Tim

September 05, 4:52pm

Re: Re: How to make a sternum strap that slides along piping?
It's not piping -Tim

September 05, 12:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Marshall

Tim Marshall has posted no reviews.