BPL Community Profile

Tim Marshall (MarshLaw303) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minnesota
About Me I run enLIGHTend equipment, maker of fine ultralight sleeping quilts and home of the Epiphany. The worlds only vapor barrier cuben fiber quilt system.

Please don't PM me this system sucks. Please email me direct at tim@enlightenedequipment.com

-Tim
CityWinona
StateMN
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.enLIGHTenedequipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Marshall

Showing 1 - 10 of 1708 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...171

Forum » Thread

Re: sweet!
Weed wacker cord has worked great for me on the past. -Tim

In Make Your Own Gear » 1oz/yd2 Cuben Tarp-Shelter Prototype
July 20, 11:20am

Re: Replacing pack shoulder straps?
Call Ron, I bet he'd replace the buckles for you. -Tim

In Make Your Own Gear » Replacing pack shoulder straps?
July 17, 11:35am

Re: Re: "Question for quilt users"
40 or 42" then -Tim

In GEAR » Question for quilt users
July 13, 3:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Question for quilt users
I'd build it 56" wide, half tapered, 80" long with a 38" foot unless you got big ole feet -Tim

July 13, 1:09pm

Re: Question for quilt users
56-60" wide(I use 58" for our WIDE) Taper at the mid point to 2/3 up from the bottom. Any higher and there's no point 80-82" long (84" is our long for 6'6"-6&...

July 13, 12:07pm

Re: Re: Down Supplier
Their blog claims their 100% down is 950-1000 fill power for $58 pound. 950 down cost 3 times that from a legit supplier for bulk ordering. I once tried to order 15# of 950 and they could only send...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Supplier
July 10, 7:41am

Re: Simple 12.3oz Pack
I can sew the zipper I just can't ever figure out which side it goes on;) -Tim

In Make Your Own Gear » Simple 12.3oz Pack
July 10, 7:36am

Re: My First Pack: Simple 12.3oz frameless pack
I've trained a lot of people to sew the specifics of my quilts over the last few years but Peter is the first one that has caught the bug for making his own gear. The vast majority of our qui...

In Make Your Own Gear » Simple 12.3oz Pack
July 09, 6:23pm

Re: Down Supplier
I can't get anywhere near that price for 800 Goose Down. Also 90/10 down/feathers is the best I can get and I use hundreds of pounds of down each month. Either I'm getting hosed or thes...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Supplier
July 08, 5:09pm

Re: Re: Help with making Whoopie slings
Every few years I need to make some and I always forget how. I search hammock forums for a tutorial and one for a locked Brummell too and after a few minutes I always find what I need. -Tim

In Make Your Own Gear » Help with making Whoopie slings
July 07, 7:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Marshall

Tim Marshall has posted no reviews.