Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tim Marshall (MarshLaw303) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minnesota
About Me I run enLIGHTend equipment, maker of fine ultralight sleeping quilts and home of the Epiphany. The worlds only vapor barrier cuben fiber quilt system.

Please don't PM me this system sucks. Please email me direct at tim@enlightenedequipment.com

-Tim
CityWinona
StateMN
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.enLIGHTenedequipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Marshall

Showing 1 - 10 of 1777 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...178

Forum » Thread

Re: Another Drop
Absolutely no idea if we will be open/asked to do it again. We need to get through all these orders and then plan for the next 6 months. -Tim

In Gear Deals » Enlightened Equipment 20 degree Revelation for $199 on Massdrop
January 26, 10:45am

Re: quilt
I buy these in 5/8" http://www.plastic-buckle.com/ph400-center-release-buckle.aspx -Tim

January 25, 6:09pm

Re: Tim
No worries. New staff haven't started yet and they all start in non critical roles. They build the straps or stuff sacks. They cut the drawcord tubes out. The most any new staff will do is sew ...

January 25, 12:36pm

Re: Still quitless
The first groups of quilts should be shipping (some have already) this week. They will be mostly in order but might be mixed up some as we tend to cut batches of the same size together to speed up ...

January 25, 7:29am

Re: Re: Re: DOWN OVERQUILT as an alternative to a winter bag?
John, There is no reason not to use synthetic over bags. Condensation management is n their favor but down is still lighter and packs smaller. As you say the 40* synthetic is much more tolerable...

In GEAR » DOWN OVERQUILT as an alternative to a winter bag?
January 16, 3:42pm

Re: DOWN OVERQUILT as an alternative to a winter bag?
The overbag system is a very viable option. I figure a 40*F (1.5") quilt over a 20*F (2.5") quilt gives 4" of loft worth -10*F or better of warmth. This is the system i recommend...

In GEAR » DOWN OVERQUILT as an alternative to a winter bag?
January 16, 2:29pm

Re: re: smell
Something we have noticed in the course of the year is that not all batches of down are equal. Different batches from the same supplier and batches from different suppliers can vary widely. We ha...

In GEAR » Down types GDD vs GGD
January 09, 1:29pm

Re: Re: Re: EE Revelation Elite vs Katabatic Palisade
Allied supplies our 900 fill and in the past our 750 and 800 duck, however at this time our 800 duck and 850 goose products come from the Downtek parent company. We feel the quality of the down th...

In Gear Deals » Katabatic Gear New Years Sale.
January 09, 1:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ultralight Booties: What's Out There?
Just put your shoe on over the booty at 3am. Before bed listen your laces so you can just slip the shoe on over your booty when you talk your late night walk. Shoes are wet? Line them with your stu...

In GEAR » Ultralight Booties: What's Out There?
January 09, 7:43am

Re: EE hood and socks
I just couldn't leave that one alone. You should all feel free to pursue any and all booties which make you happy. Half the fun of the booty is chasing the booty! Doug?;)? Sorry I'm still ...

In GEAR » Ultralight Booties: What's Out There?
January 08, 2:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Marshall

Tim Marshall has posted no reviews.