BPL Community Profile

Tony L (Luch0623) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Tony L hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Tony L has not added a biography yet.
CityColorado Rockies
StateColorado
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tony L

Showing 1 - 10 of 13 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Thank you!
Thank you for the suggestions Dondo. BTW your blog is awesome thank you for sharing! It made me soooo excited for the upcoming Snowmass Mtn loop. There is no way I could pass that trip up after se...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Ideas for a 3 day trip in Colorado?
July 13, 12:59pm

Ideas for a 3 day trip in Colorado?
I am fairly new to Colorado and am looking to do a 3 day trip next weekend. I live in the Denver area so I'd prefer something closer but I am not opposed to driving 5 hours or so. Right now I ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Ideas for a 3 day trip in Colorado?
July 12, 2:39pm

I have one
I have a WakaWaka Power that I have owned for a little over a year now. I love it. Weighs 5 ounces or so. I usually charge it with USB before each trip and that will get me about 85%ish charge on...

In GEAR » WakaWaka Solar Power...any reviewers out there?
July 06, 8:03pm

BNP
I have a Samsung S4 and use Backcountry Navigator Pro as my only GPS device. A full day of hiking will drain about 60% of battery (also using the phone as a camera). Also, if you are running shor...

In GEAR » What's the best GPS hiking app for my Galaxy S5? BackCountry Navigator TOPO GPS?
June 25, 6:18pm

WakaWaka power
You may want to check out the WakaWaka power. I got mine through a kickstarter campaign like a year ago for like 40 bucks. I think they sell now for like 60. They are small, semi lightweight at ...

In GEAR » best solar charger right now? march 14"
March 11, 9:31pm

Thank you
Thank you Seth. I think I am going to just go ahead and get two packs. One for weekend trips and one for longer trips or group trips where I want to bring more luxury items. I will start with th...

In GEAR » First Lightweight Pack Purchase - which to buy?
March 10, 2:06pm

Thank you
I really appreciate all of the suggestions and advice from everyone--this is helping me a lot. I do plan to wear trail running shoes so I will ditch the camp shoes (I have only ever hiked in hi...

In Gear Lists » Suggestions on how I can lighten my pack further
March 10, 12:32pm

Thank you
I don't think I will want to ditch the tent..in the few trips I went on last year we were caught in some really bad thunderstorms and I cant imagine how miserable it would have been without a t...

March 10, 10:26am

Suggestions on how I can lighten my pack further
I am new to lightweight backpacking and am yet to even take my first trip. I have done some traditional backpacking in the past--mostly 2-3 night trips. I have already returned most all of my trad...

March 10, 9:29am

Thank you for all of the advice and suggestions--I really appreciate it. As far as my gear list goes I know that I can lighten it even further. I bring the WakaWaka Power to recharge my Galaxy...

In GEAR » First Lightweight Pack Purchase - which to buy?
March 10, 9:02am

All Reader Reviews by Tony L

Tony L has posted no reviews.