BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 10 of 2041 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...205

Forum » Thread

bump
Price lowered to $55.

In Gear Swap » 5.7oz Rain Jacket- Salomon Minim Ultimate Pullover- Size Small
July 21, 11:40am

Injinji Coolmax
I love the comfort of them, and for the blister prevention, but I too don't find them that durable...even the coolmax ones. Here's my girlfriend's Injinji Coolmax sock after only 16 day...

In GEAR » Toe Sock Update
April 25, 2:12pm

hood
Elisa, The hood does not have any manual adjustments. Instead, to save weight, Salomon cleverly sewed in elastic on the backside of the hood and on either side of your face, so that the hood is al...

April 10, 5:19pm

more details
The jacket is still available. The jacket has a back length of 30 inches from the base of the hood to the bottom of the drop tail. The jacket should fit but will be slim and not have much room ...

April 09, 7:53am

Bump

April 04, 10:25pm

Help needed re: Lightest tarp setup for 2 people + wood stove
Hi guys, I was hoping you could all help me brainstorm. I'm wondering what's the lightest most efficient "hot tent" setup I can achieve that will fit 2 people. I do not want to b...

In GEAR » Help needed re: Lightest tarp setup for 2 people + wood stove
January 30, 2:52pm

bump
^

January 09, 4:08pm

bump
^

In Gear Swap » Snow Lizard SLXtreme Waterproof/Drop Proof/Solar Charger Case for iPhone 4 & 4S- Yellow
January 09, 4:07pm

Snow Lizard SLXtreme Waterproof/Drop Proof/Solar Charger Case for iPhone 4 & 4S- Yellow
I Received for x-mas but I own an Iphone 5s so I can't use this. I opened the box just to check out the case size, weight, thickness and to see if it was worth trying to get the 5s version. It ...

In Gear Swap » Snow Lizard SLXtreme Waterproof/Drop Proof/Solar Charger Case for iPhone 4 & 4S- Yellow
January 04, 8:00pm

5.7oz Ultralight Rain Shell Jacket- Salomon Minim Ultimate Pullover- Size Men's Small
This is a new and unused Salomon Minim Ultimate Pullover. I've never worn it outside, but I did remove the labels and removed the waist draw cord to bring the weight down to 5.7oz. You can easi...

January 04, 7:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am