BPL Community Profile

Joseph Brody (Killroy1999) - BPL Guest

My Locale Joseph Brody hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Joseph Brody has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joseph Brody

Showing 1 - 9 of 9 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

Gatorade Makes Me Vomit
On a couple of occasions, after a long hot bike ride, I thought that a cold Gatorade would revive me, but I ended up vomiting instead. Maybe I was too far gone of dehydration already, but it was t...

In Philosophy & Technique » The science of Gatorade
August 28, 9:30pm

When Will The Smoke Die Down?
I hope the smoke will mostly be gone by September 11th, because I have a 1/2 trip down the John Muir Trail and it really grinds my gears when its smokey in Yosemite. RAIN. I hate fires, they de...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » California Rim Fire is getting BIG!
August 25, 8:39am

Re: Re: Latest, Lightest Solar Charges?
The Brunton Ember charged your phone fast because it is a big battery. The solar is only good for 100mA max. I would call that anemic.

In GEAR » Latest, Lightest Solar Charges?
August 24, 5:23pm

Re: Re: Global Solar
"2 watts maximum output (400mA) is rather anemic. " A USB only charges at 500mA. Of course if you are hiking, the panel is not going to be directly facing the sun(as mentioned in your...

August 24, 5:21pm

Global Solar
This one is down 112 g, but still fairly big. http://www.globalsolar.com/products/retail/sunlinq-1

August 24, 8:21am

CIGS
Bob, I'm talking about CIGS.

August 23, 9:30pm

Going Solar Light
I actually work at a Solar Company that makes roof top module, but no device chargers. I don't have solar module design experience, so I asked someone savvy today. He had a printer letter size...

August 23, 7:31pm

Day Hike?
That last 5 day trip I did. I was asked a lot, "Are you on a day hike?". Some of the conversations turned into 45 min talks. The thing that makes me cringe is seeing a pair shoes d...

In Philosophy & Technique » Current conversations with JMT hikers
August 23, 12:12am

Blackburn Flea Solar Charger
Anyone try the Blackburn Flea Solar Charger? It works to charge a LED bike light.

August 21, 10:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Joseph Brody

Joseph Brody has posted no reviews.