Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Scott McCain (Highlander366) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Idaho
About Me In Hope I Byde
CityNampa
StateID

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott McCain

Showing 1 - 10 of 13 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Snow shovel
Hello all, I recently picked up my first set of snow shoes this spring and would like to add a new snow shovel to my gear closet as well. I was wondering if anyone could tell me when some of the n...

In Winter Hiking » Snow shovel
July 19, 3:56am

Need help with project ideas
Was hoping I could get some input from the UL Scouting community to help with some group projects. The group that I will be helping is not a formal scouting group, they will be ages ranging from 6...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Need help with project ideas
February 09, 4:03pm

Re: iPhone Gear List App
So I purchased the iPhone app today to play with on my iTouch. Any one else having problems getting the Trips to total added items?? I think it's a good app, and I would buy the Android ver...

In GEAR » iPhone Gear List App
February 09, 3:50pm

Megalite
I have a Megalite and I love it. I have made some quilts since then but I still go back to the Megalite. Mine has overfill and was worth every penny.

In GEAR » Sleeping bag choices-Help me!
July 22, 2:33pm

Try tape too.
P.F. seems to be a common problem. I had problems with my feet for several years before one day while sprinting I ruptured the fascia in my right foot. That was March 09, had a huge trip planned ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » time to develop plantar fasciitis?
July 22, 10:33am

Boise Area
Just wanted to throw my name out there as well, I'm getting short on time this summer but I will be watching this Post regularly now. BTW just got back from a 30 miler yesterday. We hiked fro...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Idaho: Boise area BPL's
June 26, 9:24am

Nettent
Nia, looks to me that you did a great job. I would like to tackle this kind of project. Did you create a pattern? Could you possibly post dimensions? Plus any other things that you may want to ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Nettent
April 18, 6:02pm

MLD Design
Thanks Ron, I was actually looking at your tarps, saw your head net, and got the idea. The fabric dimensions will help a lot. Thanks again.

In Make Your Own Gear » Mosquito Head net
April 10, 6:27pm

Mosquito Head net
I have some Noseeum scraps lying around and I thought I would try to sew together a light weight head net. It's simple enough to do without a pattern but i thought I may be happier with the fi...

In Make Your Own Gear » Mosquito Head net
April 10, 3:12pm

Help with your Gear
Issac seems that we may have had the same tastes in gear. My first set of bping purchases looked like this: Arcteryx Bora 80 Big Agnes Encampment + Insul. Air Core (No filter) Optimus Nova S...

In GEAR » making the transition, seeking help with gear
October 18, 12:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Scott McCain

Scott McCain has posted no reviews.