Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Volk (H2Oboy007) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me James Volk has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Volk

Showing 1 - 10 of 74 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum » Thread

What about ZPacks?
Has anyone tried the ZPacks offering? (http://zpacks.com/accessories/wind_shell.shtml). I only wish Joe would make it without the hood.

In GEAR » The new king of windshirts (by an unlikely candidate)
May 22, 10:10am

Peg Case
I carry my stakes in a Peg Case from Picharpak Workshop. http://store.picharpak.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=71 It weighs a little over 8 grams. I just attach it to a strap...

In GEAR » packing stakes
April 24, 5:46am

Long Handled Spoon
I got one of the new Optimus folding titanium spoons. I really like the way that they did it... a perfect blend between the old folding spork and my regular long handled spoon. The only thing tha...

In GEAR » Sturdy long handled soup spoon?
March 26, 5:40am

WTB: Zelph Mini Fancee Feest Stove
I am looking for the Mini version of Zelph's Fancee Feest stove. This one was slightly smaller than the one he sells now, the Mini is shown on the left. If you've got one PM me or e...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Zelph Mini Fancee Feest Stove
March 25, 7:37am

Stove efficiency spreadsheet?
Great information so far. Quick question... Where lives this stove efficiency spreadsheet of which you speak?

In GEAR » Starlyte XL Initial Impressions and testing
March 18, 6:13am

RE: hehe
I grabbed the 3" Ultralight Titanium Trout Knife. If I like it, it will be taking the place of my Vargo Clip Knife.

In Gear Deals » FLYWEIGHT KNIVES---Damn Fine Titanium Knives!
March 18, 6:05am

RE: Hammock User Survey
Washington State

In Hammocks » Hammock User Survey
March 13, 6:08am

Re: Looks like I'll need Trekking Poles First
Locus Gear CP3 Poles are AWESOME! I have a pair and I love them... definitely would recommend changing the grips out for the Gossamer Gear LT grips - pretty easy to do. If you would be intere...

In GEAR » Starting to go UL, looking at tents
March 12, 1:18pm

-
NM

In Gear Swap » Zia titanium pot supports for sale
March 06, 5:10am

Down vs. Synthetic for Sleeping Accoutrements
I went through a similar decision curve for my Booties/Hood and finally ended up coming down (pun intended) on the side of synthetic. The fact that feet/head would likely be moisture prone is what...

In GEAR » Down vs. synthetic insulation for sleeping hoods and booties?
March 05, 6:10am

All Reader Reviews by James Volk

James Volk has posted no reviews.