Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian Kelly (Brik9876) - BPL Guest

My Locale Brian Kelly hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Brian Kelly has not added a biography yet.
Citypittsburgh
Statepa
Countryunited states

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Kelly

Showing 1 - 10 of 48 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Forum » Thread

Re: The weight "cost" of an expensive iPad?
+1 on life proof case. I personally still haven't decided on bringing one or not but if I bring my wife and she brings a iPad I feel completely confident that it will be in same condition at en...

In GEAR » ipad
April 19, 8:44am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: battery charger
lol good idea.

In GEAR » battery charger
April 16, 6:42am

Re: Re: ..
mine too. I have a echoo ii tarp system and an windrider pack and depending on time of year the wife will be going just a western mountaineering highLite 35* bag which is very light too. So a 2lb i...

In GEAR » ipad
April 15, 9:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: battery charger
yeah it is cellular and you are right the gps is part of the 3/4g chipset.

April 15, 9:44pm

Im starting to feel like this is a very taboo subject on these forums if so i am very sorry ;)

In GEAR » ipad
April 15, 9:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: battery charger
lol nick You bring up a very good point haha. I think i like the way you think but i have to "sell" it to her and this is the selling point.

April 15, 9:27pm

ipad
Ok so i just started a thread about charging an ipod for my while in the field. That post made me curious how many of you light weight backpackers carry and ipad, ipad mini or e reader of some sort...

In GEAR » ipad
April 15, 9:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: battery charger
i alos found the device load comment kind of funny for the ipod and since i was having a bad day thanks for that it made me laugh

April 15, 9:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: battery charger
Bg i agree with you but this is only for when my wife goes. Now she isnt into the out doors as much as me and isnt it better to get someone involved more into the outdoors such as backpacking even ...

April 15, 9:16pm

Re: Re: Re: battery charger
thanks guys for the replies everyone on this forum is so helpful. Ill look at goal zero now.

April 15, 8:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly has posted no reviews.