BPL Community Profile

Rebecca Cummings (Becky908) - BPL Guest

My Locale So. Cal
About Me Rebecca Cummings has not added a biography yet.
CityLong Beach
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rebecca Cummings

Showing 1 - 10 of 19 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Will
Okay, great. I'd love them. I'm going to Paypal now. I haven't bought gear here for a while--Becky

In Gear Swap » FS: BD Ultra Distance 120
May 09, 8:22pm

I'm not a gear geek
What a fascinating insight into the competitive world of product manufacturing. Who knew there was such a good story behind my little camp stove?

In Editor's Roundtable » Recent Developments in Canister Stoves
March 13, 5:23pm

Wilderness is not an instant fix
Thanks for the wonderful article and for the line from E.O. Wilson, our modern day Thoreau. About ten years ago, feelings of hopelessness led to my first trips in the wilderness. Backpacking was a...

In Editor's Roundtable » Depression and Wilderness
November 10, 7:19pm

Happy 60th!
What a wonderful letter to your sons. Your reflections nicely recall the satisfying feeling of physical labor and collaborative work, leaving behind something concrete and lasting. How many of us h...

In Editor's Roundtable » Continental Divide Trail Project Report: Hopewell Lake, NM, August 2011
October 06, 12:19am

Permits
Thanks Charles and David. I called the backcountry ranger today and he agreed that early August is cutting it too close this year for lower Bechler. And he suggested that I call before submitting ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Ride to Yellowstone's Bechler Ranger Station from Kepler Cascades?
June 22, 6:41pm

Re: One more problem
Richard, can Dunanda Falls be approached from the north, or does that add significant mileage? I'm certainly glad that I queried the BPL crew first. Looks like I've got some more planni...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Ride to Yellowstone's Bechler Ranger Station from Kepler Cascades?
June 21, 11:54pm

Re: Bechler hitching
Thanks, David. I have options, I see.

June 21, 6:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Ride to Yellowstone's Bechler Ranger Station from Kepler Cascades
Thanks for the info, William. We will be fortified with Deet. A couple more questions for you, William: It looks like I choose Bechler River or Meadow trail out of the ranger station and t...

June 21, 6:32pm

Re: Ride to Yellowstone's Bechler Ranger Station from Kepler Cascades
Thanks Gary. A loop from Bechler or Kepler is sounding more and more desirable. Any recommendations on that would be greatly appreciated. Our main goal is to see the waterfalls and soak in the ...

June 21, 2:35pm

Ride to Yellowstone's Bechler Ranger Station from Kepler Cascades?
I'm backpacking with a friend August 3-6 from Bechler Ranger Station to Kepler Cascades trailhead near Old Faithful. Initially, I figured we'd drop off the car at Kepler and thumb a ride t...

June 21, 1:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Rebecca Cummings

Rebecca Cummings has posted no reviews.