BPL Community Profile

Vincent Lauricella (1776SM) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Vincent Lauricella hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Vincent Lauricella has not added a biography yet.
CityPennington
StateNew Jersey
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Vincent Lauricella

Showing 1 - 10 of 22 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

Thanks
Thanks for your suggestions. One advantage to doing the full loop and starting at Lava Camp TH is that it appears to be about an hour lees driving from Portland vs. trailheads on the Southern end ...

In Fishing » Fishing in Three Sisters?
August 06, 5:29am

Fishing in Three Sisters?
Hi, I will be backpacking in Three Sisters OR on a 7 day trip with a group of Scouts in about 2 weeks. Our original intent was to do the classic loop around the 3 mountains, but from the resear...

In Fishing » Fishing in Three Sisters?
August 03, 1:57pm

NeoAir noise?
John, Everything about the NeoAir is appealing to me except the "crinkly" surface. Is that as noisy as it seems in the store, or is it really not a factor in actual camping situations?

In GEAR » Sleeping Pad R-value?
March 29, 8:30am

Sleeping Pad R-value?
Hi, I'm looking to get a new pad and I'm just wondering how much insulation I really need. Background: 52 year old side sleeper, move around a good amount. Normally use a shelter (GoL...

In GEAR » Sleeping Pad R-value?
March 28, 2:54pm

Summer Camp
Phillip Has your troop ever been to Camp Durant? We have a group going there at the end of July for a second week of summer camp. Thanks, Vince

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » what trips does your troop have planned for this year?
March 26, 5:24am

Trips
My Troop is from NJ In 2012 we backpacked in Emigrant Wilderness, CA. Last year we canoed in the Algonquin Provincial Park, Canada. This year we will be backpacking again in the West, and have ...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » what trips does your troop have planned for this year?
February 17, 7:45am

Idaho?
Thanks guys! Shawn, This might not be an easy question to answer, but how would you describe the differences between the White Clouds and the Sawtooths? A little more about our group and MO: ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Western Backpacking Suggestions
December 12, 6:29am

Western Backpacking Suggestions
In 2012 our Scouts were planning the Troop's first western backpacking trip and the suggestions offered by members of this forum resulted in a terrific trip to Emigrant Wilderness CA. Last sum...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Western Backpacking Suggestions
December 10, 9:13pm

Re: Emigrant Wilderness in mid August - bugs/solitude?
Hi Bryan, We did a trip out of Crabtree the 3rd week of August last year and had no bug issues. We had been warned that it could be bad so we came prepared with deet and headnets...maybe we jus...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Emigrant Wilderness in mid August - bugs/solitude?
July 17, 3:58pm

Other Thoughts
Bob and Nick, Thank you for the replies. Your trip reports provided us with a wealth of information. Where we normally hike, water is available basically "on demand". We rarely ne...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Southwest Winter Backpacking?
March 07, 7:35am

All Reader Reviews by Vincent Lauricella

Vincent Lauricella has posted no reviews.