Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Larry Sullivan (150mph) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Los Angeles
About Me I love exploring and adventuring, backpacking, canyoneering, climbing, motorcycling, traveling, anything outdoors. I'm a graphic designer in Los Angeles.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://planetrambler.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry Sullivan

Showing 1 - 10 of 81 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forum » Thread

Thanks Joe. Thanks Doug, appreciate that. My go-to lens is an 18-55mm nikkor, really catches the wide view. But still the pano's are stitched together in photoshop. Hope you get back there!

In Post-Trip Reports » Ediza and lakes of the Ritter Range, Sierra Nevada, California
January 16, 2:25am

Ediza and lakes of the Ritter Range, Sierra Nevada, California
This area of the Eastern Sierra has some of the most spectacular lakes in the lower 48. 13,000 ft. Mt. Ritter shares the skyline with Banner Peak and the jagged Minarets sub-range. Access via the s...

In Post-Trip Reports » Ediza and lakes of the Ritter Range, Sierra Nevada, California
January 10, 1:36am

test
hi

In User Test Forum » test
January 10, 1:16am

5 days in Big Pine Lakes, John Muir Wilderness, Central California
An early Fall trek to view vibrant foliage colors. Just a few miles west of the little town of Big Pine CA, this high Sierra basin of wilderness lakes is surrounded by 12-13,000 ft peaks. The highe...

In Post-Trip Reports » 5 days in Big Pine Lakes, John Muir Wilderness, Central California
October 14, 3:37pm

test

In User Test Forum » test
October 14, 3:24pm

re: Lake Basin, Kings Canyon National Park, California
Thanks for the comments guys. Andy enjoying your blog. Will read more later.

In Post-Trip Reports » Lake Basin, Kings Canyon National Park, California
September 11, 5:45pm

Lake Basin, Kings Canyon National Park, California
Got to take 6 days to cool around exploring this hard-to-get-to plateau. The John Muir Trail used to go through here before they finished the "Golden Staircase" north of Palisades Lakes i...

In Post-Trip Reports » Lake Basin, Kings Canyon National Park, California
September 07, 11:39pm

-
-

In User Test Forum » -
September 07, 11:16pm

Re: JMT abort - need suggestions
That's too bad Kirsten - a scary thing to happen to anyone on a mountain pass - but at least it didn't happen halfway through your hike out in the middle of the high Sierra! Check out m...

In Post-Trip Reports » JMT abort - need suggestions
July 09, 11:07am

Bench Lake via Taboose Pass, Kings Canyon NP, California: A tough climb to a magical and remote Sierra lake
Here are some pix from my 3 day hike over Taboose Pass to Bench Lake in Kings Canyon National Park in the Sierra Nevada of Central California last Fall. More photos and a trip report on my site Pla...

In Post-Trip Reports » Bench Lake via Taboose Pass, Kings Canyon NP, California: A tough climb to a magical and remote Sierra lake
July 08, 2:24am

All Reader Reviews by Larry Sullivan

Larry Sullivan has posted no reviews.