BPL Community Profile

sam sam (123456789) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale sam sam hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me sam sam has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by sam sam

Showing 1 - 10 of 11 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Sold Out -
Looks like the deal is now gone.

In Gear Deals » Big Agnes Zirkel new Long $91.58
February 20, 7:40pm

JT, will buy it for US $
JT, Is it still available? If so, let me know, and I will buy it for your price. SS P.S. My Terms.

In Gear Swap » Bozeman Mountain Works Side Zip Vapr Bivy Long Left zip
September 07, 3:08pm

Re: Black Bear outside the tent strategy question
There are at least a dozen different strategies for dealing with bears I've heard of, and don't believe there is a single solution for every bear encounter. Some that I have heard peop...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Black Bear outside the tent strategy question
September 06, 10:46pm

Re: Re: sub 15 oz bear deterrent
Neat idea for the outdoors, are the batteries recharged or removable, can we use the batteries for something else when we do not need the shocks? When in China a few years ago, they sold a simil...

In GEAR » Sub 15 oz bear deterrent...
April 30, 9:15pm

Re: Some <pre-judged> money thoughts?
Frank wrote: ...."you should put the situation in perspective." I would agree, as you might also. Frank wrote: "What I find amazing is how people think nothing of spending $5...

In GEAR » Lightweight Gear Excluding Smaller Wallets
February 16, 8:58pm

paper cookware lighter than titanium?
changing from other 99% post thread from mikeb. can you really cook in a paper or cup. is it really lighter than titanium? sam sam

In GEAR » paper cookware lighter than titanium?
January 28, 11:31am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey, J R -- Just Cut Them All Up!
jr just re-read the posts that you replied to (but maybe you did not read well?). first you do not like australian easy visa (you say you object to "every.last.one". then you wtf do. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Passports
January 25, 9:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey, J R -- Just Cut Them All Up!
JR, you a lawyer? You are 1 slipry dude!

January 25, 8:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Passports for travellers
Wow, JR RavenUL! are you an anarchist or do not like any government at all? do I have this right? You do not like the IDs that are difficult to forge.you want fake IDs? you do not like the goven...

January 25, 7:25am

Avoidance generally better than any drugs
I would agree with Shawn, but believe the judgement to avoid various situations, or taking risks in such situations, is probably a better choice. Kids swinging logs, throwing rocks at animals be...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Heavy duty drugs
December 20, 11:24pm

All Reader Reviews by sam sam

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jolt Gum
I agree with an earlier post, the taste is pretty bad, it's not always as easy to find as other stimulants, and for some people, it does not work so well, often those who may be classified as hype...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
December 12, 9:53pm

Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI)
Some of us don't have a lot of options locally. REI.com is excellent in my view. As Ryan Jordan indicated, REI really has done a lot / the most in making it easy to get outside. They have a lot...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 19, 5:48pm

ULA Catalyst
We enjoyed the upgrade / revamped P2 this summer, now known as the Catalyst. No question it's a good pack, almost bordering on great, but it is a little pricey. I should give it a 3.5 : I just...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
September 08, 9:00pm