Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 10 of 393 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...40

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Bad form!
> Suppliers start out asking for payment in advance. After a while, when there is an established business relationship, suppliers will start manufacturing and shipping on credit, basically, tru...

In GEAR » Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
April 14, 11:58am

Re: Re: Double Moment
> On the end vents, the triangle ones... how does the flap close? Zipper? Mittenclips? Velcro tabs. -H

In GEAR » Double Moment
March 29, 8:50am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
> Cool. I had not seen that before. All things considered, that's much less than I thought it would be. Easy for me to say of course, I'm not out $1.3M. If you total up all the debt...

March 24, 6:53pm

Re: Re: Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
> It was my understanding that the original founders of Golite had sold the business before it went under. If that's the case I wish them the best of luck. In some ways Golite did a lot of g...

March 24, 5:17pm

Re: Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
Interesting. I wonder if "sustainable business practice" includes any plan to pay back all the millions they owe to (stole from) the hard-working people at their prior factories without ...

March 24, 1:47pm

Tarptent on Mars
NASA didn't want you to see the real photo from the 2004 Mars Rover landing site but we filed a Freedom of Information Act Request and, after 10 years of furious legal struggles, it was finally...

In GEAR » Tarptent Thread
March 22, 4:32pm

Re: A tent for every butt
> same issue with the Notch in that I could never get it really taught without feeling like I was going to dismember the tent. Never hurts to ask..would have been happy to help with setup h...

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Tensegrity 2 Elite
March 01, 5:52pm

Re: Moment 2p
I'm going to add my 2 cents. The Moment DW and Double Moment are minimally 2-stake shelters and the StratoSpire 2 is a 6-stake shelter. 6 stakes beats 2 stakes. Adding more guy lines and sta...

In GEAR » Double Moment
February 10, 1:36pm

Re: Grommet Size?
We use #0 grommets. Here's a link to a grommet chart to help you see the various sizes. http://www.metalgrommets.com/prod_gromwash.html -H (Tarptent)

In GEAR » Grommet Size?
February 06, 6:15pm

Re: Mesh walls
>Approximately how many inches of space are between the fly and mesh covering the foot area ? In the pic it looks like it's about 1 inch, but from the TT site description of the benefit, I i...

In GEAR » Tarptent Protrail
January 30, 12:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm