Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 10 of 374 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: X-pole for DW 2P
> Is it possible for Henry or Franco to put up a picture with the x-pole attached? Will do. That's a weekend task.

In GEAR » Tarptent Moment DW 2P
May 08, 11:08am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tarptent Moment DW 2P
> It seemed to me that the width at the middle and the height of the ends could have stayed the same with only the width at the ends changing, and of course the shape of the end triangles. ...

May 08, 10:52am

Re: Re: Tarptent Moment DW 2P
> I wanted something just like the moment but just a bit wider to fit 2 20" pads. That's exactly what it is. The ends are/had to be 2x wider (20"-->40"), the middle is...

May 07, 5:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Tent Tech / Double Moment
> Any chance of finding out the weight of the fly plus arch pole, without the inner Something like 13.5 ounces, at least that's what this pre-production version weighs.

In GEAR » Tent Tech
May 03, 5:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tent Tech / Double Moment
> Any chance you may be working on a 2 person Cloudburst? Something a little smaller? Dave, the Cloudburst 2 retired to Tahiti a few years ago. I get an occasional postcard and all it says is...

In GEAR » Tent Tech
May 03, 5:49pm

Re: Tent Tech / Double Moment
Sorry about the delay. Came home sick from the PCT Kickoff and was pretty much out of commission for a few days. I just posted a Double Moment page with more photos and specs here --> http...

In GEAR » Tent Tech
May 03, 4:34pm

Re: Re: Re: Double Moment!
> I do not like tents. If I'm going to sleep outside, I want to sleep outside. Obviously rain, snow, and bugs often prevent that, but I try to use as little as possible to mitigate those fa...

In GEAR » Tent Tech
April 23, 10:50am

Re: Double Moment!
We'll post some more details next week after the kickoff. Price is TBD since we're still 6 weeks or so from production and I don't know sewing costs. I can tell you that this model has...

In GEAR » Tent Tech
April 23, 10:19am

Re: Tent Tech
You mean something like this? We'll have one at ADZPCTKO (Lake Morena, CA) this weekend. -H

In GEAR » Tent Tech
April 22, 8:14pm

Re: Seam sealing weight gain?
I'm late to the party - only just noticed the controversy - but just so everyone relaxes I have now bumped the listed weights for the SS1 and SS2 by 3 ounces and noted that they ship with 6 x 8...

In GEAR » Seam sealing weight gain?
March 28, 5:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm