Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 10 of 392 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...40

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Double Moment
> On the end vents, the triangle ones... how does the flap close? Zipper? Mittenclips? Velcro tabs. -H

In GEAR » Double Moment
March 29, 8:50am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
> Cool. I had not seen that before. All things considered, that's much less than I thought it would be. Easy for me to say of course, I'm not out $1.3M. If you total up all the debt...

In GEAR » Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
March 24, 6:53pm

Re: Re: Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
> It was my understanding that the original founders of Golite had sold the business before it went under. If that's the case I wish them the best of luck. In some ways Golite did a lot of g...

March 24, 5:17pm

Re: Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
Interesting. I wonder if "sustainable business practice" includes any plan to pay back all the millions they owe to (stole from) the hard-working people at their prior factories without ...

March 24, 1:47pm

Tarptent on Mars
NASA didn't want you to see the real photo from the 2004 Mars Rover landing site but we filed a Freedom of Information Act Request and, after 10 years of furious legal struggles, it was finally...

In GEAR » Tarptent Thread
March 22, 4:32pm

Re: A tent for every butt
> same issue with the Notch in that I could never get it really taught without feeling like I was going to dismember the tent. Never hurts to ask..would have been happy to help with setup h...

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Tensegrity 2 Elite
March 01, 5:52pm

Re: Moment 2p
I'm going to add my 2 cents. The Moment DW and Double Moment are minimally 2-stake shelters and the StratoSpire 2 is a 6-stake shelter. 6 stakes beats 2 stakes. Adding more guy lines and sta...

In GEAR » Double Moment
February 10, 1:36pm

Re: Grommet Size?
We use #0 grommets. Here's a link to a grommet chart to help you see the various sizes. http://www.metalgrommets.com/prod_gromwash.html -H (Tarptent)

In GEAR » Grommet Size?
February 06, 6:15pm

Re: Mesh walls
>Approximately how many inches of space are between the fly and mesh covering the foot area ? In the pic it looks like it's about 1 inch, but from the TT site description of the benefit, I i...

In GEAR » Tarptent Protrail
January 30, 12:51pm

Re: ProTrail Sil Nylon
Honestly, I don't know anything about "wet out." If that occurs the coating has failed and we don't get reports of that happening. If you mean does the fabric get wet in the r...

In GEAR » Tarptent Protrail
January 30, 8:21am

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm