BPL Community Profile

stephen keating (012wanderer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale stephen keating hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me stephen keating has not added a biography yet.
Citycork city
Countryireland

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by stephen keating

Showing 1 - 10 of 14 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Stehekin
Can you purchase Denatured alcohol at stehekin landing? if not is it OK to go with USPS. thanks

In Pre-Trip Planning » Stehekin
April 07, 10:30am

Several days food!
Just wondering are there any resupply services that would put several days food together for you and mail them {general delivery}? It would save me the chore of going around stores in seattle and p...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Several days food!
April 02, 9:43am

north cascades-pasayten wilderness
Im in the pacific n/west for nearly a month {sept}my first time in that neck of the woods, im a little worried if the gear i intend to take will be up to the job. my shelter is the Integral designs...

In Pre-Trip Planning » north cascades-pasayten wilderness
March 29, 3:28am

sierra high route
hi louis, i might be interested in joining you, i have done the route twice south/north and north/south. if going south/north i would highly recommend adding on the sierra high route sohth starting...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra High Route August 2013
October 07, 2:43am

sierra high route
hi louis, i have done the high route twice south/north and north/south, i would highly recommend starting at mineral king and doing the high route south, resupply in cedar grove, and vvr. my last v...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra High Route August 2013
October 07, 2:39am

fresno to cedar grove
thanks for the advice gregg, ill check it out.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » cedar grove
May 09, 9:32am

cedar grove
hi from ireland, i need a ride from san fran, or fresno up to cedar grove on 27 august, will pay for gas and entrance fee.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » cedar grove
May 08, 4:18am

roads end to vermilion valley resort
via, granite lakes,state lakes, three days bushwacking up goddard creek, ionian basin,wanda pass,sno-tongue pass,granite park, lake italy and down to the vvr resort,sounds great anyone interested, ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » roads end to vermilion valley resort
May 06, 10:36am

the hayduke trail
hi from ireland, im planning to have a go at the hayduke trail sometime next spring feb/mar/apr my dates are flexible, anyone interested in helping with the logistics/caching/planning etc for a sec...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » the hayduke trail
October 07, 2:42pm

Re: recommendation for a 10 week trail
do the sierra high route, also the high route south from mineral king to happy isles, plenty of scope for scrambling. then return south via the jmt and finish on whitney, ihave done those hikes twi...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » recommendation for a 10 week trail
October 07, 2:26pm

All Reader Reviews by stephen keating

stephen keating has posted no reviews.