Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

stephen keating (012wanderer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale stephen keating hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me stephen keating has not added a biography yet.
Citycork city
Countryireland

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by stephen keating

Showing 1 - 10 of 15 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

re inner
pm sent.

In Gear Swap » WTB: cuben solo innernet for mid
July 30, 12:48am

Stehekin
Can you purchase Denatured alcohol at stehekin landing? if not is it OK to go with USPS. thanks

In Pre-Trip Planning » Stehekin
April 07, 10:30am

Several days food!
Just wondering are there any resupply services that would put several days food together for you and mail them {general delivery}? It would save me the chore of going around stores in seattle and p...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Several days food!
April 02, 9:43am

north cascades-pasayten wilderness
Im in the pacific n/west for nearly a month {sept}my first time in that neck of the woods, im a little worried if the gear i intend to take will be up to the job. my shelter is the Integral designs...

In Pre-Trip Planning » north cascades-pasayten wilderness
March 29, 3:28am

sierra high route
hi louis, i might be interested in joining you, i have done the route twice south/north and north/south. if going south/north i would highly recommend adding on the sierra high route sohth starting...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra High Route August 2013
October 07, 2:43am

sierra high route
hi louis, i have done the high route twice south/north and north/south, i would highly recommend starting at mineral king and doing the high route south, resupply in cedar grove, and vvr. my last v...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra High Route August 2013
October 07, 2:39am

fresno to cedar grove
thanks for the advice gregg, ill check it out.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » cedar grove
May 09, 9:32am

cedar grove
hi from ireland, i need a ride from san fran, or fresno up to cedar grove on 27 august, will pay for gas and entrance fee.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » cedar grove
May 08, 4:18am

roads end to vermilion valley resort
via, granite lakes,state lakes, three days bushwacking up goddard creek, ionian basin,wanda pass,sno-tongue pass,granite park, lake italy and down to the vvr resort,sounds great anyone interested, ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » roads end to vermilion valley resort
May 06, 10:36am

the hayduke trail
hi from ireland, im planning to have a go at the hayduke trail sometime next spring feb/mar/apr my dates are flexible, anyone interested in helping with the logistics/caching/planning etc for a sec...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » the hayduke trail
October 07, 2:42pm

All Reader Reviews by stephen keating

stephen keating has posted no reviews.