M 2009 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
by BackpackingLight.com Staff
An online subscription ("Premium Membership") is required to view this article.
Not yet a Premium Member? Subscribe now.
Already a Premium Member? Please login using the form to the right.
Not ready to become a member, but need the article? Buy access to just this article.
Another year has gone by and it is time once again for the BackpackingLight staff to come up with their lists of favorite pieces of gear. Some kept the economy in mind with their choices, while others went for broke. Still, a favorite is a favorite, no matter the reasoning, and here's what our staff loved most this year.
This isn't an "Editor's Choice" or formal endorsement, just a list of gear we like.
Enjoy - and don't forget to add your own 2009 favorites in the forum below. -Your BPL Eds
- 2009 Staff Picks of Favorite Gear
- Ryan Jordan, Publisher and Editorial Director - Bozeman, Montana
- Sam Haraldson, Marketing Director - Bozeman, Montana
- Will Rietveld, Associate Editor - Durango, Colorado
- Roger Caffin, Senior Editor - Berrilee, NSW, Australia
- Mike Martin, Senior Techniques Editor - Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Carol Crooker, Associate Editor - Mesa, Arizona
- Alan Dixon, Editorial Correspondent - Washington, D.C.
- Doug Johnson, Associate Editor - Redmond, Washington
- Janet Reichl, Editorial Correspondent - Durango, Colorado
- Alison Simon, Editorial Correspondent - Washington, D.C.
# TABLES: 1
Buy Access to This Article
If you do not want to subscribe and get access to all BPL articles, you may instead opt to buy this single article: "2009 Backpacking Light Staff Picks"